Well, much to my disappointment the football strike is over. And as I write this, my husband is sitting in the living room once again watching Sunday night football. So, here are 5 things you can do to mess with your husband during football season:
1. Walk past him holding a cordless drill, a hammer, a piece of paper and a determined expression.
2. Put on a serious face, wait until a critical part of the game and then sit on the couch next to him and say, “We need to talk about our relationship.”
3. Take all your clothes off, stand naked between him and the television and announce, “I’m bored.”
4. Download a documentary about the secret life of prostitutes onto your iPad and then watch it while sitting next to your husband . Headphones are optional.
5. Go buy the book “Football for Dummies” and a jersey of the team he hates the most. Sit next to him in the jersey, open up the book and start asking a lot of questions.